SENSORY BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Celebrate with us and “play with a purpose”!
Allow your child to learn, explore, and discover with our “Outside the Box” multi-sensory birthday parties and celebrations. Heavy sensory activities such as water tornados, rappers, feathers, puppets, sensory balls, group and floor drums, free song, xylophone, parachute play, and more are utilized to create an interactive, exciting, and exploratory experience. Our activities are uniquely designed to stimulate the senses: visual, audio, tactile to name just a few. This will be a ‘multi- sensory’ memory archived in the brain forever!
If you are looking for entertainment for the whole family – you’ve found it. (Ages 1 year – 6 years old). The format we use for our parties is open free song, introduction to our sensory tools, and encouraged interaction from parents to make the celebration an event of exploration and wonder.
- Fee for OTB families is $400 for an hour and a half. The fee for non-OTB families is $475 (for a party in the field or “on location).
- OTB Families are defined as being currently enrolled in a Field Session or obtaining an OTB Center Membership.
- Payment must be received no later than 2 weeks before the party date to secure your spot.
- We do not do parties at De Anza Park in Calabasas.
- We do not do parties in Parks where we do not have access to electricity.
- We cannot accommodate a party with more than 20 children. That means parties with more than 20 children in attendance, total.
- We send one (1) Teacher and one (1) Assistant to all Birthday Parties.
- We strongly encourage you to schedule us to come to your party 1 hour after its start time, as we cannot wait for your guests to arrive. Please take this into consideration when deciding what time you would like us to start our OTB entertainment.
- Parties and celebrations will be placed on our calendar when payment is received when the down payment and Party In-Take Form has been received.
- Parties further than a 20 mile radius from our OTB Center in Woodland Hills will be charged an additional $25 fee for transportation costs.
- There are no refunds offered for this service.
- The Host of the party is financially responsible for any broken or stolen equipment (caused by their guests).
- We do not do parties in locations that are difficult to get to, to load, unload, etc. (no stairs, elevators, etc.)
- Any fees to park for the party is charged as an additional fee to the party host.
Disclaimer: Our party facilitators are “teachers” not “entertainers”, so if you are looking for entertainment similar to face painting, balloon animals, or puppet shows, we may not be the right entertainment for you. If you are looking for entertainment similar to an OTB class (with less structure), or comparable to a small live animal show where interaction and discovery is the key, then you have contacted the right people. If you have questions, or would like a more thorough explanation of our services, please contact us at (818) 348-PLAY.
If interested in scheduling an OTB Party, please submit this Birthday Party Intake Form to use with your payment to reserve your spot on our calendar. Please email our Birthday Party Coordinator, Rikki at email@example.com.