(818) 348-PLAY (7529)
Hours of Operation
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Mon-Fri)
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM (Sat)
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM (Sun)
Our overall goal is to teach YOU how to teach YOUR child! You are your child’s first and most effective teacher! You are the “Architect” of your child’s brain! With OTB, focus is placed on specialized exercises and activities that increase brain development during the critical periods and early stages of growth.
OTB groups include: Sensory stimulation, explanation of activities and developmental benefits, social interaction (child to child – child to parent/caregiver), social learning with peer groups, and attachment and bonding.
Exploration and discovery is OTB’s priority, first and foremost. Through this we accomplish the following:
- Enhance child growth and development
- Promote a positive social community
- Create a learning experience to tier an outstanding model for learning
- Bond child and parent in a healthy way that caters to the emotional needs of the child
- Identify, respect, and acknowledge that all children learn differently – to be present and sensitive to all individual learning styles
- Build and strengthen the confidence level of parents when interacting with their child Our goals are to live an educated, healthy, environmentally friendly, goal-driven life, to enhance the lives of our children through ourselves and for the betterment of our community for years to come.
Our children are the future!
OTB is very proud of the high standards we set for our OTB Program Facilitators. ALL of our instructors have prior years of work experience in early education, child development, and/or like fields. We are proud to say that our instructors do not follow a script, and are vested and dedicated to advancing your learning as parents, in becoming your child’s first and most effective teacher!
Most importantly, all our teachers have a passion and share a love for working with infants and young children. We meticulously select our instructors. Class facilitators are required to attend a series of specialized OTB training’s as well as successfully complete an auditing period and test before they can start teaching their own classes. Our teachers are mentored on a continuous basis to deepen their knowledge base and strengthen their teaching skills and abilities. We realize that our classes are only as good as our teachers, and we take pride in being able to bring some of the best facilitators to your class to ensure that your experience is a valuable and memorable one. Enjoy knowing you are truly among the best! If you are interested in joining our team, please email email@example.com.